Our mission is to help people by providing high quality physical therapy in a caring environment.
- Each physical therapist has a minimum of ten years of orthopedic experience including expertise in the treatment of myofascial pain. Myofascial pain often contributes to many musculoskeletal conditions such as neck and back pain as well as other pain conditions such as headaches or fibromyalgia. This type of treatment can be effective even with persistent symptoms, when trigger points have not been identified and treated.
- Specialized care is available for feet or ankle conditions.
- All treatment is performed by experienced, licensed physical therapists to allow ongoing assessment and optimal treatment.
- Each session allows 45 minutes to one hour as needed of direct treatment to provide thorough care. All treatment is provided in private rooms.
- Patients are scheduled with the same therapist for excellent continuity of care and progression with treatment.
- Wellness care is available without medical referral. Ask about the same day payment discount.
- To better serve our patients, we offer extended hours for treatment: 9 AM – 6 PM Monday through Thursday; and 9 AM – Noon on Friday.
- We no longer accept walk-ins. All therapy sessions are now by appointment only.
- We accept: Automobile insurance, Workers Compensation, Medicare, Medica, Blue Cross/Blue Shield and Preferred One insurance. We also offer a discount for patients who pay cash on the day of treatment.
- We are conveniently located in the Twin Cities metropolitan area, just Northwest of Minneapolis in New Hope off of 42nd Avenue North (also called Rockford Road) between Highway 100 to the the East and Highway 169 to the West. Our building offers an elevator and free parking near the entrances. Our clinic is centrally situated in the Northwestern suburbs of Minneapolis very handy to the suburbs of Robbinsdale, Crystal, and New Hope. Brooklyn Center, Brooklyn Park, Champlin and Osseo are to the North, while Maple Grove is to the Northwest. Plymouth and Minnetonka are located to the West and Southwest. Directly South are Golden Valley, Hopkins, St. Louis Park and Edina.
WE HAVE GROWN BY WORD OF MOUTH SINCE WE OPENED IN 2001.
4124 Quebec Ave. N., Suite 200, New Hope, MN 55427